Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The National Cattlemens Beef Association National Convention!

I was up super early this morning with mom and dad this morning so we could head up to the airport. That's right folks, we are headed to Nashville for the National Cattleman's Beef Association national convention!

"It's a crazy town full of neon dreams, everybody plays everybody sings. Hollywood with a touch of twang."
A big thanks to Jason Aldean for giving us a quote about Nashville! :)

This is my second time attending the NCBA national convention, and it's mom and dad's first. Excited for them to experience it! Coincidentally it is my first trip to Nashville, their second... but they way they talk they are practically locals. (Last year's convention was in Denver, CO.)

I'm so tired but so ready! We have a bunch of members coming up from Florida, and we have taken the youth championship titles for the past two years. Our kids thoroughly impressed me last year. Some of the other groups had egos, attitudes, and a lack of manners, which caught me off guard. We won everything in quiz bowl and team marketing, but we also displayed excellent showmanship. I credit our state and the counties, and the respective cattleman's associations with laying the groundwork for people to be even more awesome, and for everyone involved to be able to shine.

I'll be updating when we get home, and putting pictures up as I can. Have a great Wednesday, thanks for reading!

Your favorite Beef Queen!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment