Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting Hitched!

I'm getting married! Well... not yet. But I am engaged! So excited!

I haven't posted on this blog for a while, and I apologize to my readers who NEED the latest beef scoop! Interning in Tallahassee has kept me quite busy! I love meeting new people, and people who are successful. My new life motto is "Fake it till you make it", and it's served me well so far.

There are so many successful people who seem to really love what they do, and some who seem less than thrilled. I want to find my passion, and I want to find something I love. That is important to me, and I've been praying and working for that dream job for some time now.

I'll be done with my internship in May, and I'll be starting a new job (hopefully), going to our annual Cattlemen's convention (can't wait!!) and PLANNING A WEDDING!

Wish me luck, and I'll be back soon to update about all of the great goings-on during session this year! If you'd like to read the proposal story.... click here. Thanks for following, and your constant and unwavering support and prayers, I need it all!

God Bless,

The Beef Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment